Oneup Chainring 104bcd Oval 1x
- Low stock - 10 items left
- Inventory on the way
Using unique countersunk spacers and M5 Torx bolts OneUp has developed the only 30T oval ring that works with all 104BCD cranks.
Our Oval design has 3 main benefits; traction, traction and more traction. Forget any of the power gain claims that you've heard from the road side of the sport. For mountain, oval rings provide a more constant torque to the rear wheel thereby reducing spinouts and stalls on tough climbs.
- Get ultimate traction by smoothing out the torque you deliver to your rear tire
- 12% ovality (32T is equal to a 30T-34T range)
- 115° clocking from crank arm puts the major axis in your power stroke
- Narrow Wide tooth profile eliminates chain drop with the perfect chain mesh fit
- Perfect chainline with built in offset. For a quieter drivetrain with improved chain wear and best drop performance
- Reuse your existing 8-10mm long ring hardware. No new bolt packs required, saves you $15
- Aggressive crud chamfers for awesome mud shedding performance and extended ring life
- Reinforced Wide tooth design provides maximum ring durability when run without a bash
- Made from hard wearing 7075-T6 aluminum plate
- 32T rings have integrated shims and M8 chainring bolt threads
- 30T rings have integrated shims and M5 chainring bolt threads to allow the smallest ring size possible on a 104 BCD crank. Bolts and spacers included.
Weight: 51g (30T), 49g (32T), 51g (34T)
Compatible with: 9, 10, 11 and 12 Speed SRAM Chains and 104 BCD cranks ((not compatible with 12 Speed Shimano/Hyperglide Chains)