IMPORTANT: Please read this page in detail before returning any product.
Sometimes shopping online goes off the rails. We totally get it. If you made a mistake and ordered the wrong size or the wrong colour, even the wrong product, not to worry. We offer a 30-day return policy from the date your item was purchased. (Bicycles 7 days)
Returns are not accepted on the following products:
- Nutritional/food products
- Any clothing with liners
- Anything custom assembled, such as wheel builds.
Here's how we handle returns:
1. We only accept returns on new and unused products with the original packaging unless the item is defective.
2. You will be refunded the cost of shipping only if the item is defective.
3. All returns must be pre-approved by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org that includes:
- Order Number
- Reason for refund
- If the item is defective, a picture demonstrating issue
4. If we made a mistake with your order, the return shipping is on us. Otherwise, you are responsible for return shipping.
5. Refunds can take up to 7 days to process.
6. Refunds will be issued when the product is received, inspected, and approved by our team.
7. The amount will be refunded to the original form of payment and, in some circumstances, we may charge a restocking fee or refund to store credit.
8. The date on which you placed your order is used to determine the return time frame.
9. Kinetik Cycles is not responsible for products that are returned without prior approval through the email above.
10. Unless the item was defective, items marked Final Sale are not returnable for any reason.
11. All returns must be shipped back in their original packaging in new and unused condition unless the item is proven defective.
12. When shipping your return, please use the appropriate and protective shipping box or envelope and affix the shipping label to this package.
13. Do not affix postage labels, place packing tape, or write addresses directly on the product packaging.
14. Ship all returns to:
KINETIK CYCLES Attn: Online Returns. Unit 102 - 2560 Barnet Highway, Coquitlam, BC V3H 1W3
Please note: Kinetik Cycles is not responsible for products that are returned incorrectly or damaged during transit.
Bikes purchased from our website have 7-day exchange policy. Bikes can be test ridden lightly on asphalt for sizing, or taken to your local fitter for assessment, but if there is any damage, wear, dirt, or any sign of trail riding we may not be able to offer a refund. We want customers to have bikes that fit properly, so we may accept a return with a restocking fee. Bike returns will be handled on a case-by-case basis, so please reach out to us with any questions. Demo bicycles, discounted bicycles, and special-ordered bicycles are final sale.
Clothing, Footwear, Helmets & Protective Equipment
These items are subject to our policies above, with special consideration for fit. If you’re at all unsure of how an item fits, or if sizing is confusing, please reach out to our team. We can help guide you find the right size. If you need to order two sizes of a product to try them out, we have no issue with that and you can return what doesn’t fit. Remember though, that shipping charges will not be refunded and we carefully monitor to ensure this policy is not being abused.
We know that finding the right saddle is tough so we have not problem with your ordering up to 3 at a time to try them out. All we ask is that you place electrical or masking tape on the rails to keep them clean for the next customer in case you need to return them.
Electronics & Cycling Computers
Many electronic products come with promotional software codes and warranty registration tied to their serial numbers. If these codes are used or registered, we are no longer able to refund the product.