Thanks to the proven freehub Ratchet System, the 350 hub is a dependable partner for every adventure. The 36 tooth ratchets ensure direct power transmission. The sophisticated yet simple construction of the hub allows a low weight while providing outstanding rolling performance. Furthermore, it enables cyclists not only to maintain their freehub system without special tools, but also to convert to the various standards. The intention behind the 350 was to create a dependable hub that supports cyclists in their independence.
- The new shape of the end caps facilitates disassembly and thus speeds up handling requiring disassembly
- DT Swiss hubs are engineered to have the optimum axial and radial bearing clearance when the hubs are properly installed in the wheel and bike.
- 36 points of engagement = 10º
- The Ratchet System uses two conical springs to ensure the proper alignment of the ratchets. It is marginally heavier than Ratchet EXP
- The freehub bodies for Ratchet System hubs have a gloss finish and don't have a seal, as it's fixed on the hub shell.