Renthal Stem Integra
Regular price $159.99 Sale price$119.99 Save $40.00
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- Integral Clamp It was identified that a great deal of instability was found with direct mount stems featuring separate left and right clamps. These separated clamps, or even three-piece clamps, joined by a face-plate, rely too heavily on the strength of the mount bolts. This type of clamp is very common in the motocross world, something Renthal know a thing or two about! It has to be taken into consideration that motorcycle handlebar clamps use huge M10 or M12 steel bolts, rather than the much smaller M6 bolts, used for mountain bikes. The Integra stem uses a rock-solid, horizontally-divided, two-piece design, to add the highest degree of structural integrity to the component, increasing both strength and rigidity.
- Wide clamp stance The Integra has a super-wide 64mm handlebar clamp width, giving the best possible support, rigidity and control, especially when used with the new generation of extra wide, high leverage handlebars. (Note - To add compatibility across the range, future Renthal FatBar handlebars will feature a wider laser engraved set-up grid, as the new stem obscures the grid found on the current bar).
- Minimal Weight The Integra’s two-piece design integrates the handlebar clamp into the main stem body. This allows the use of just six bolts to mount the stem and clamp the bars, instead of the usual eight. This gives a significant overall weight reduction. Note that Renthal quote the weight of the stem with all mount hardware, making the 138g all up weight one of the lightest on the market. FEA (Finite Element Analysis) was heavily used in the development of the stem, allowing the removal of all unnecessary material. The most striking example of this is the removal of all the material from the front of the handlebar clamp. It was identified as not being needed, so it was simply removed.
- U-Shape Handle Bar Clamp The Integra features a U-shape clamping area. The design gives an uninterrupted cradle for the handlebar. This design eliminates the split in the clamp under the handlebar, which can lead to stress risers, which in turn can lead to premature handlebar failure.
- Adjustability It has always been the Renthal philosophy to let the rider have their own personal preference of set-up, as is displayed with the wide range of handlebar rises available in the FatBar. This follows with the Integra which has a two-position, 45mm or 50mm offset.
- Length: 45/50mm
- Rise: 0°
- Bar Diameter: 31.8mm
- Fitment: Marzocchi 888 2012, Boxxer or Fox IS fitting.
- Weight: 138g
- Colour: Renthal Gold